The Irish Renewable Gas Conference kicks off on Thursday 7th September at the Gibson Hotel, Dublin. Our Director Seamus Crickley (chairperson of RGFI) and Technical Director Jack Browne will be in attendance of what is sure to be a very insightful event. We look forward to seeing many of our alliances there. When great minds come together anything is possible.
Discussions on the day will include:
- GNI’s strategy to decarbonise its network;
- The potential for biomethane production in Ireland;
- Biomethane injection into the gas network;
- The future role of green hydrogen
- The potential for gas storage in Ireland.
For more information check out their website here.